Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Youth Group I Always Dreamed Of Having










The Youth Group I Always Dreamed Of Having
I don't know if you guys remember me saying this before at FacePlant Ministries, but when I was a young(er) youth pastor in Hayward, California at the age of 21, there was a youth group in San Lorenzo where the students that attended were on fire for God. They would go into their schools and lead fellow students to Christ. They would lay hands on the sick and they would be healed. they would bring their Bibles to school and pray. They would stand up for Jesus in every situation. That was the kind of youth group I always dreamed of having and pastoring. My dreams have come true. FacePlant Ministries is full of on-fire Christians who are turning the world upside down. We've been having some prayer and worship sessions before youth group on Tuesday nights. Middle school students...I'll say it again...Middle School students are receiving gifts of teaching, evangelism, healing, helps, discerning of spirits and tongues. PRAISE THE LORD! Also, we have had 7 more young people come to Christ during the month of April. That makes 36 conversions since the beginning of 2007, and 116 conversions since the beginning of 2006! WOW! Most youth ministries don't see this kind of fruit after ten years of labor. Thank you God for blessing Whipple Creek Church with such a vital youth ministry.
.
Christian Jung
Youth Pastor

No comments: