Tuesday, August 28, 2007

FacePlant Youth Staff Spotlight - Holly Hudon

FacePlant Youth Staff Spotlight - Holly Hudon
.
How long have you worked with the youth at FacePlant Ministries? 3 years.
.
What is your favorite thing about FacePlant? Seeing changed hearts and changed lives, and being encouraged and inspired by so many young people who are so in love with Jesus Christ.
.
What are your gifts, calling, passions? Music, kids, teach and mentor, homeless and impoverished families, partnering with God to free people from sexual sin and substance abuse.
.
Where to from here? I'm off to school at WWU where I'll be a small group leader with the on-campus ministry. And I'll be maintaining my room as a safe and substance -free party place called "The Treehouse." I'll be living on and loving on the area of campus called, "The Ridge," the spiritually darkest place on campus. It's gonna be intense!

No comments: