Sunday, March 11, 2007

FacePlant Snow Boarding Team 2007





New FacePlant Sponsored Snow Boarder List
I know that I was planning on post-poning our sponsorship for FacePlant snow boarders until next season, but we recently had a chance to go up to Ski Bowl this last weekend and it got me stoked to go ahead and form our FacePlant snow boarding team. Check out some of these killer pics we took then and earlier this season. So far, this is our list of sponsored snow boarders:

Collin Whalen, Kyle McClellan, Blaine Strachan, John Mason, Curtis Christensen, Boomer Gasaway, Jeremy Newton, Andrew Mortenson.

If there are more of you out there who want to be sponsored snow boarders for FacePlant Ministries, let me know. We will try to go up as a team at least two more times this season. Also, send me some pics so I can put them up on the FacePlant Ministries blog site. I'll work on scoring some FacePlant beanies for all sponsored snowboarders for early next season. Keep ripping it up, guys.

Christian Jung
Youth Pastor

No comments: